Swimming Pool – Rules for Use
1. Persons using the swimming pool do so at their own risk and the owners are not liable for the loss of or damage to any of their possessions or belongings or for any act of negligence or personal injury however caused.
2. Poolside supervision is not carried out by the owners and children under the age of 14 years may not use the pool unless accompanied by an adult (over 18 yrs of age.)
3. Users should be aware that the pool is up to 4 feet deep and diving and jumping in is not permitted in any part of the pool.
4. There is a lifebelt provided for use in case of emergency only and this must not be used as a swimming aid or toy. If an item is used, it must be replaced immediately afterward and any defects or damage notified to the owners at once.
5. There is a telephone for contacting the owners situated by the door leading to the pool area. This is within reach of children who should not be permitted to touch it – except, of course, in an emergency.
6. Users should exercise due care and avoid causing an unreasonable level of noise or discomfort or disturbance to other users.
7. The owners reserve the right to withdraw consent for the use of the pool at any time in their absolute discretion.
8. Users should read and observe the Pool Users safety Code displayed at the pool. Smoking is not permitted in the pool/ sauna area.
9. We strongly recommend that you do not use the pool or sauna on your own. Always be accompanied.
10. For health & safety reasons the pool cover must not be used as a game / toy. It must be left on the roller / under no circumstances is it to be extended across the water during swimming. Any damage must be paid for.
No responsibility can be accepted for any accident or injury sustained during, or as a result of, the use of the sauna. Extreme care should be taken at all times. Anyone with a suspected heart condition should not use the sauna. Please read the Sauna Safety Rules displayed by the sauna door. Please note that no water/ oils are to be poured on the sauna element.
Health & Safety
The company does not accept any liability for accidents or injuries during a client’s period on the company’s property. The company especially advises clients to ensure proper supervision of children at play on the property which includes the children’s playground, playing field & surrounding area.